PDA

View Full Version : Colibri problem

Ian Cant
August 19th 04, 07:11 AM
My Colibri has decided not to communicate with its
old reliability. It 'sort of' connects to PCs, sometimes
beeps and sometimes doesn't, takes uploads but cannot
download its logbook. I've changed cables, power supplies,
PCs...

Any one seen this and knows how to fix it ?

Ian

tango4
August 19th 04, 07:30 AM
What software version in the Colibri? Software and version on the PC?

What connection speed is set on the Colibri?

Ian

"Ian Cant" > wrote in message
> My Colibri has decided not to communicate with its
> old reliability. It 'sort of' connects to PCs, sometimes
> beeps and sometimes doesn't, takes uploads but cannot
> download its logbook. I've changed cables, power supplies,
> PCs...
>
> Any one seen this and knows how to fix it ?
>
> Ian

Google