PDA

View Full Version : ASH26E For Sale

2G
July 12th 18, 04:46 PM
I just ordered a new ASH31Mi and will be selling my ASH26E after the season is over. This is a 2006 model with pretty much every option available at the time, including polyurethane finish. Interested parties can contact me directly at:
soar2morrow AT yahoo.com
for more details.

Tom

MNLou
July 12th 18, 06:55 PM
Congratulations Tom!

Lou

2G
July 27th 18, 05:59 PM
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 8:47:01 AM UTC-7, 2G wrote:
> I just ordered a new ASH31Mi and will be selling my ASH26E after the season is over. This is a 2006 model with pretty much every option available at the time, including polyurethane finish. Interested parties can contact me directly at:
> soar2morrow AT yahoo.com
> for more details.
>
> Tom

Here is a link to my Wings and Wheels ad:
https://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/?m=motorglider

Tom

Bob Kuykendall
July 27th 18, 06:14 PM
On Friday, July 27, 2018 at 9:59:53 AM UTC-7, 2G wrote:
> Here is a link to my Wings and Wheels ad:
> https://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/?m=motorglider

Tom, I think the actual direct link is:

https://wingsandwheels.com/class/classified.php?id=2999

--Bob K.