PDA

View Full Version : Silent-IN Motorglider

August 20th 04, 02:01 AM
Can anyone please help me with information on the Silent-IN
motorglider regarding its flying characteristics, soaring ability, air
brakes and any bad habits.
Many Thanks Roger

Vaughn
August 20th 04, 11:14 AM
> wrote in message
om...
> Can anyone please help me with information on the Silent-IN
> motorglider regarding its flying characteristics, soaring ability, air
> brakes and any bad habits.

Roger,
Just wanted to let you know that all three of your messages are here in one
place, safely posted to the world. I have never seen a Silent, but will be very
interested in the answer to your question.

Vaughn

> Many Thanks Roger

Eric Greenwell
August 20th 04, 03:56 PM
Vaughn wrote:
> > wrote in message
> om...
>
>>Can anyone please help me with information on the Silent-IN
>>motorglider regarding its flying characteristics, soaring ability, air
>>brakes and any bad habits.
>

> Roger,
> Just wanted to let you know that all three of your messages are here in one
> place, safely posted to the world. I have never seen a Silent, but will be very
> interested in the answer to your question.

According to the Auxiliary-powered Sailplane Association
(www.motorglider.org) in it's Links section, there is a Silent owners
group at

This might be a place to get some information.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

Google