PDA

View Full Version : Soaring videos

adzik
August 24th 04, 10:26 PM
I'm wondering if anyone might provide an address for a site selling
soaring videos; DVD's VHS etc. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

--
adzik
- A website for Australian Pilots regardless of when, why, or what they fly -

Scott
August 24th 04, 10:42 PM
http://www.radiocarbonart.com/

The Redline Sky DVD is great to watch!

Scott

adzik wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone might provide an address for a site selling
> soaring videos; DVD's VHS etc. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
>

> --
> adzik
> - A website for Australian Pilots regardless of when, why, or what they fly -

Bill Bartell
August 25th 04, 12:55 AM
www.eglider.org

"adzik" > wrote in message

> I'm wondering if anyone might provide an address for a site selling
> soaring videos; DVD's VHS etc. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
>

> --
> adzik
> - A website for Australian Pilots regardless of when, why, or what they
fly -

Martin Hellman
August 25th 04, 03:29 AM
adzik > wrote in message >...
> I'm wondering if anyone might provide an address for a site selling
> soaring videos; DVD's VHS etc. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

"A Fine Week of Soaring" has been discussed extensively on this site
and given high marks, to which I add my strong endorsement. You can
find it and other soaring videos at the SSA web site

http://www.ssa.clientreadyweb.com/index.asp?cat=164150

or give the money directly to Juan Mandelbaum (who I'm sure will
never recoup his investement even so -- thank you Juan for this labor
of love):

www.geovisiononline.com/fineweek

"Champions of the Wave", and "Windborn" are two others I can highly
recommend.

Martin

P.Naton
August 25th 04, 08:54 PM
My new DVD Redline Sky is available online at this link:
http://radiocarbonart.com/Pages/redlinemain.html

You can also purchase this 2 hour DVD from
the SSA, BGA, Knauff & Grove, and Go Soaring in Australia
(Go Soaring: http://shop.gosoaring.com.au/ )

Check out the QuickTIme streaming video clip at:
http://homepage.mac.com/pnaton/Menu2.html

And in downloadable WMV 9 format:
http://homepage.mac.com/pnaton/FileSharing17.html

Thanks for supporting your hard working soaring filmmakers!

Paul Naton

Google