PDA

View Full Version : Fredricksburg # 711 reporting

TomnKeyLargo
August 25th 04, 02:46 AM
I showed up in Fredricksburg on Sunday mornin and pulled the weather all the
way from Uvalde. Like it rained most of the way. I believe it rained so hard on
Monday that the Frio river overflowed and caused part of the interstate to shut
down. Anyway, they were not flying and I left on Sunday afternon. Only 11 guys
showed up. Tom and Doris were their, along with several others. I am in
Alamogordo now. Will leave for New Castle shortly. Thats all I have on that.
Thermal tight, Soar high, Fly safe, # 711 reporting.

Greg Arnold
August 25th 04, 04:31 AM
Tom, how many miles do you put on that motorhome each summer,
criss-crossing the US from soaring site to soaring site?

TomnKeyLargo wrote:

> I showed up in Fredricksburg on Sunday mornin and pulled the weather all the
> way from Uvalde. Like it rained most of the way. I believe it rained so hard on
> Monday that the Frio river overflowed and caused part of the interstate to shut
> down. Anyway, they were not flying and I left on Sunday afternon. Only 11 guys
> showed up. Tom and Doris were their, along with several others. I am in
> Alamogordo now. Will leave for New Castle shortly. Thats all I have on that.
> Thermal tight, Soar high, Fly safe, # 711 reporting.

Google