PDA

View Full Version : looking for Mr. cerceo

Robertmudd1u
August 29th 04, 02:48 AM
I am looking for a way to contact a Mr. Bruno M. Cerceo, a glider pilot, who
lives in the Pittsburgh, Pa. USA, area. His phone number is unlisted, and it
appears his address in the public data base is not correct. He is not an SSA
member.

Is there anyone in the Pittsburgh, Pa. area that know this gentelman? I wish to
speak to him about a glider he owned.

Robert Mudd
m 740 360-3470
Marion, Ohio

Ulrich Neumann
August 31st 04, 02:05 AM
(Robertmudd1u) wrote in message >...
> I am looking for a way to contact a Mr. Bruno M. Cerceo, a glider pilot, who
> lives in the Pittsburgh, Pa. USA, area. His phone number is unlisted, and it
> appears his address in the public data base is not correct. He is not an SSA
> member.
>
> Is there anyone in the Pittsburgh, Pa. area that know this gentelman? I wish to
> speak to him about a glider he owned.
>
> Robert Mudd
> m 740 360-3470
> Marion, Ohio

Check the web-site of the Pittsburgh Soaring Club.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/gliders

Uli Neumann

Quebec Tango
September 1st 04, 12:04 AM
According to the SSA Website "Where to Fly section"

C/O Bruno Cerceo
162 Arla Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
412.276.3315

"Ulrich Neumann" > wrote in message
om...
> (Robertmudd1u) wrote in message
>> I am looking for a way to contact a Mr. Bruno M. Cerceo, a glider pilot,
>> who
>> lives in the Pittsburgh, Pa. USA, area. His phone number is unlisted, and
>> it
>> appears his address in the public data base is not correct. He is not an
>> SSA
>> member.
>>
>> Is there anyone in the Pittsburgh, Pa. area that know this gentelman? I
>> wish to
>> speak to him about a glider he owned.
>>
>> Robert Mudd
>> m 740 360-3470
>> Marion, Ohio
>
> Check the web-site of the Pittsburgh Soaring Club.
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/gliders
>
> Uli Neumann

Google