PDA

View Full Version : ADV: quiet Pawnees growing (USA)

David Campbell
August 31st 04, 06:17 AM
We have just delivered a Hoffmann HO 4/27BHM-185 four-blade "quiet"
prop to Soar Minden and are ready to process your order. Enjoy
phenomenal noise reduction and consequent neighbor pleasure, be a
courteous Pawnee operator.

We hold the STC (SA2515NM) for this FAA approved, 20 minute bolt-on
alteration to any Lycoming O-540 PA-25. Compared to a two-blade
propeller, climb rate is the same and ground clearance, cooling,
engine start, vibration, and descent are improved. We sell the
propellers as direct agents for Hoffmann.

See details at http://www.milehighgliding.com/colorado/products.htm#props.
Price is even comparable -- go get a quote on a new McCauley
1A200/FA8452!

To answer the gentleman with the letter to the editor, Sept. SOARING,
p. 4,
it's all in http://www.milehighgliding.com/common/test_report.doc. We
had an article in the April SOARING NEWS already, and can answer his
specifics as follows: "Hoffmann". 12 dB(A). Same. Same. We alone
have done 10,000 tows with these props at Boulder, and... YOU BETCHA,
noise complaints disappear!

Mile High Gliding, Inc.
5534 Independence Rd.
Boulder, CO 80033. (303)527-1122.