PDA

View Full Version : filser

Alan Detourtoulon
September 2nd 04, 11:05 AM
hi, if you are thinking of dealing with filser, don't.
Use an agent.
I bought a colibri from them, it arrived late,incomplete
and faulty.Eventually I asked for my money back and
they laughed. Fortunately their UK agent, john delafield
and colibri are both honest and efficient.
alan

tango4
September 2nd 04, 07:21 PM
I have had a few glitches with LX products but the LX team, the UK LX
suppliers and the UK maintainence person have all been willing to help out
or correct the problems.

Can't vouch for Filser though

Ian

"Alan Detourtoulon" > wrote in
message ...
> hi, if you are thinking of dealing with filser, don't.
> Use an agent.
> I bought a colibri from them, it arrived late,incomplete
> and faulty.Eventually I asked for my money back and
> they laughed. Fortunately their UK agent, john delafield
> and colibri are both honest and efficient.
> alan

Reno Filla
September 3rd 04, 03:18 PM
Alan Detourtoulon > wrote in message >...
> hi, if you are thinking of dealing with filser, don't.
> Use an agent.
> I bought a colibri from them, it arrived late,incomplete
> and faulty.Eventually I asked for my money back and
> they laughed. Fortunately their UK agent, john delafield
> and colibri are both honest and efficient.
> alan

Well, I can't say too many bad things about them. I got my Colibri
with a faulty antenna, which took me some days to discover. I phoned
them, explained the problem (which they said was an unusual one), sent
in the faulty antenna and got a working one back within 1 1/2 weeks.
Seems like a reasonable response time to me.

Fortunately, I bought the Colibri via the Swedish agent, who was nice
enough to pay for p&p and to delay the bill until I got a working
system.

All in all, I am quite satisfied.

Shaber CJ
September 6th 04, 07:08 PM
>Fortunately their UK agent, john delafield
>and colibri are both honest and efficient.
>alan

I can certainly attest that John Delafield is a very honest and honorable man.
I bought a Nimbus 4T from him about eight years ago. There was very slight
damage in shipping and he came over to the USA to fix it. All that and I still
owed him some money on the glider!! I was very impressed. John is a wonderful
person.

craig

Google