PDA

View Full Version : VentusB retro Tailtank information

Stewart Kissel
September 8th 04, 08:23 PM
Does anyone know if this was a 'standard' retrofit?
The rubber bellows in my tank is shot...and I have
no idea where to find a replacement. My ship has no
record when the tank was added, the install appears
to be quite clean. The bellows has a 90 degree turn
in it from the tank to the dump valve. I imagine the
work was done late '80's or early '90's?

John Sinclair
September 8th 04, 09:49 PM
At 19:42 08 September 2004, Stewart Kissel wrote:
>Does anyone know if this was a 'standard' retrofit?
> The rubber bellows in my tank is shot>

That sounds like a factory valve and bellows. Check
with SH. Heinze may have the bellows, bet its the same
one they use in the wing dump valves.
JJ

Stewart Kissel
September 9th 04, 12:24 AM
At 21:12 08 September 2004, John Sinclair wrote:
>At 19:42 08 September 2004, Stewart Kissel wrote:
>>Does anyone know if this was a 'standard' retrofit?
>> The rubber bellows in my tank is shot>
>

>That sounds like a factory valve and bellows. Check
>with SH. Heinze may have the bellows, bet its the same
>one they use in the wing dump valves.
>JJ
Will do, thanks JJ!

Google