PDA

View Full Version : 2005 U.S. Region 7 Contest in Albert Lea, Minnesota

Paul Remde
September 8th 04, 10:33 PM
Hi,

Please forward this note to your local soaring club members.

I have added a lot more detail to the web page for the 2005 Region 7 Contest
in Albert Lea, MN. Please let me know if you are considering joining us for
the fun. We are hoping to get a lot of 1st time contest pilots for this
event. It would also be fun to have enough 2-seat gliders for a 20m
2-seater class (if the rules allow it).

The web page is at:
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/contest.htm

I have created a list of volunteer positions we need to fill. Most can be
for a single day. Please let me now if you can help us. It takes a few
helpful volunteers to make a contest run smoothly. My goal is to use the
web site to clarify which positions and days are open. Please volunteer
early.

Good Soaring,
Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.