PDA

View Full Version : SSA Conference 2005

David Roberts
September 12th 04, 03:37 PM
Can anyone tell me when and where the SSA Conference
is in early 2005 please? I recall seeing or hearing
it is at Ontario, CA again. No obvious link on SSA
site to tell me. Need to know as planning return leg
to UK in January of visit to Australia and New Zealand.

David Roberts
Chairman, BGA (UK)

ADP
September 12th 04, 03:52 PM
February 10 -12, Ontario, California.

"David Roberts" > wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me when and where the SSA Conference
> is in early 2005 please? I recall seeing or hearing
> it is at Ontario, CA again. No obvious link on SSA
> site to tell me. Need to know as planning return leg
> to UK in January of visit to Australia and New Zealand.
>

> David Roberts
> Chairman, BGA (UK)

David Roberts
September 13th 04, 01:11 AM
Many thanks for the information re date & location.

David Roberts

Google