PDA

View Full Version : US: Region 4 South - spot available

Dirk Elber
September 12th 04, 09:25 PM
There is currently one opening in either 15m or Standard Class, for the
Region 4 South Contest in New Castle, Virginia. Practice Day for this
contest is next Saturday, September 18th, and the contest runs through
Saturday September 25th. If you are interested, please contact Lanier
Frantz immediately at:

email:

or

phone: 540.864.5542

Please note that an ELT is required in the glider to fly in this contest.

Guy Byars
September 14th 04, 09:23 AM
I think Ivan will fill that spot on the first few days...

"Dirk Elber" > wrote in message
> There is currently one opening in either 15m or Standard Class, for the
> Region 4 South Contest in New Castle, Virginia. Practice Day for this
> contest is next Saturday, September 18th, and the contest runs through
> Saturday September 25th. If you are interested, please contact Lanier
> Frantz immediately at:
>
> email:
>
> or
>
> phone: 540.864.5542
>
> Please note that an ELT is required in the glider to fly in this contest.

Google