PDA

View Full Version : For the Albuquerque crowd

Matthew
September 15th 04, 01:25 AM
I'm looking for employment opportunities in the Albuquerque area, and as a
soaring pilot, I hope I can find some help from the Albuquerque soaring
community. Not to put too fine a point on it, I'm seeking a project
management role in a technical or manufacturing environment. I have an
engineering background with an MBA for good measure. Target companies
include, but are not limited to, Eclipse Aviation, Sandia National Labs,
SAIC, LANL, GE Aircraft Engines, and Intel.

(Ideally, the job would require frequent research of cross-country soaring
conditions at Moriarty and other world-renown soaring sites!)

If you know of an opportunity that may be a good fit, please contact me via
e-mail so we can discuss it in more detail. (Delete "RAS" from my e-mail
address to reply.)

Regards,

Matthew

Google