PDA

View Full Version : FS: Aero 1550

GH
September 24th 04, 01:14 AM
I have a very nice Compaq Aero 1550 for sale. It includes:

- Serial interface cable that terminates in a female DB-9 connector
- 64mb Compact Flash Card
- Charging cradle with A/C charger & serial interface cable
- PocketNAV for Windows CE soaring software
- Pocket Notes editor
- Office for CE (Word, Excel)

Very easy to read in bright sunlight.
All you'll need to do is download ActiveSync from Microsofts website, load
your turnpoints, and go soaring!
Remove the 'nospam' from my email address to reply.

$80.00 plus s/h.

Glenn Holden

GH
September 24th 04, 02:59 AM
Sold!

gh

"GH" > wrote in message
. com...
>I have a very nice Compaq Aero 1550 for sale. It includes:
>
> - Serial interface cable that terminates in a female DB-9 connector
> - 64mb Compact Flash Card
> - Charging cradle with A/C charger & serial interface cable
> - PocketNAV for Windows CE soaring software
> - Pocket Notes editor
> - Office for CE (Word, Excel)
>
> Very easy to read in bright sunlight.
> All you'll need to do is download ActiveSync from Microsofts website, load
> your turnpoints, and go soaring!
> Remove the 'nospam' from my email address to reply.
>
> $80.00 plus s/h.
>
> Glenn Holden

Google