PDA

View Full Version : 2-32 maintainence manual

Gary Boggs
September 28th 04, 06:16 PM
Thanks to R.A.S. I got a new 2-32 Flight-Erection manual from Schweizer
Aircraft Corporation, thanks. I would also like to get a copy of the Parts
and Maintenance Manual which is no longer available from Schweitzer. Would
anybody be willing to scan their copy and send it to me?

Gary Boggs, CFIG
3650 Airport Drive
Hood River, OR
97031-9613
541.490.5557
503.708.8869

Gary Boggs
October 2nd 04, 04:12 PM
Come on folks, someone out there has to have a Maintenance Manual for an SGS
2-32 that they can share with me, don't you?

"Gary Boggs" > wrote in message
> Thanks to R.A.S. I got a new 2-32 Flight-Erection manual from Schweizer
> Aircraft Corporation, thanks. I would also like to get a copy of the
Parts
> and Maintenance Manual which is no longer available from Schweitzer.
Would
> anybody be willing to scan their copy and send it to me?
>
> Gary Boggs, CFIG
> 3650 Airport Drive
> Hood River, OR
> 97031-9613
> 541.490.5557
> 503.708.8869

Stewart Kissel
October 2nd 04, 04:30 PM
Maybe U ought to try a direct email campaign...I know
of three commercail operations with 2-32's...Warner
Springs, Hollister and Boulder, might give them a shout.
And the SSB at Boulder has one also.

At 15:36 02 October 2004, Gary Boggs wrote:
>Come on folks, someone out there has to have a Maintenance
>Manual for an SGS
>2-32 that they can share with me, don't you?
>

>'Gary Boggs' wrote in message
>> Thanks to R.A.S. I got a new 2-32 Flight-Erection
>>manual from Schweizer
>> Aircraft Corporation, thanks. I would also like
>>to get a copy of the
>Parts
>> and Maintenance Manual which is no longer available
>>from Schweitzer.
>Would
>> anybody be willing to scan their copy and send it
>>to me?
>>
>> Gary Boggs, CFIG
>> 3650 Airport Drive
>> Hood River, OR
>> 97031-9613
>> 541.490.5557
>> 503.708.8869

Bela
October 3rd 04, 01:04 AM
The Durango, CO operation also has a 2-32, their WEB site:
http://www.southwestdirectory.com/business/soar/
Bela

Google