PDA

View Full Version : Re: marketplace today

Steve Hill
September 28th 04, 08:53 PM
Dear Mr. Smith,
Thank You for the advice on the tinfoil...for some time now I
have taken to wearing a tinfoil "flight suit"...it makes relieving oneself
burdensome at best, but does aid in the aforementioned freeing of ones mind,
provided you are not prone to rashes, in which case I'd suggest alternate
material....perhaps that shiny space blanket mylar...

The issue of most interest to me is the Nigerian money transfer...I have
been in touch with Dr. Mufassa Guyneda...of the Nigerian Provincial
Parliament...I have had to assign code names, so that Big Brother doesn't
catch on...My code name in this transaction is "Big Dawg"....Dr. Guyneda's
code name is "Little Bitch"...THe current plan calls for "Little Bitch" to
begin transferring $25 million dollars into "Big Dawg's" Bank account
tomorrow...I am assured this is all legal, and that I will be keeping a 10
percent "surcharge" because of my honesty and integrity...( WHAT??? it could
happen...)

At any rate, I've been busy all morning choosing options for my DG-808B I
will be ordering with my surcharge proceeds...I'll report back...till then,
keep the shiny side out ( tinfoil pun un-intended)

Steve.

DG-400
(sierra hotel)

For Example John Smith
September 29th 04, 08:46 PM
Yes, I understand the need for code words. Best of luck to the "fire
hydrants" "Big Dawg".
"Steve Hill" > wrote in message
> Dear Mr. Smith,
> Thank You for the advice on the tinfoil...for some time now
> have taken to wearing a tinfoil "flight suit"...it makes relieving oneself
> burdensome at best, but does aid in the aforementioned freeing of ones
mind,
> provided you are not prone to rashes, in which case I'd suggest alternate
> material....perhaps that shiny space blanket mylar...
>
> The issue of most interest to me is the Nigerian money transfer...I have
> been in touch with Dr. Mufassa Guyneda...of the Nigerian Provincial
> Parliament...I have had to assign code names, so that Big Brother doesn't
> catch on...My code name in this transaction is "Big Dawg"....Dr. Guyneda's
> code name is "Little Bitch"...THe current plan calls for "Little Bitch" to
> begin transferring $25 million dollars into "Big Dawg's" Bank account
> tomorrow...I am assured this is all legal, and that I will be keeping a 10
> percent "surcharge" because of my honesty and integrity...( WHAT??? it
could
> happen...)
>
> At any rate, I've been busy all morning choosing options for my DG-808B I
> will be ordering with my surcharge proceeds...I'll report back...till
then,
> keep the shiny side out ( tinfoil pun un-intended)
>

> Steve.
>
> DG-400
> (sierra hotel)

Nyal Williams
September 30th 04, 12:50 AM
At 07:24 29 September 2004, Tango4 wrote:
>> 'John Lewis' wrote in message
>> m...
>>> The biggest shocking news on Earth
>> snip
>>
>> The global conspiracy is everywhere, in every part
>>of our lives. The only
>> way to free yourself from their mind control is to
>>place an
>> octagonal-shaped
>> piece of tin foil under that silly hat you wear while
>>soaring and only
>> circle to the left if you're within 5 miles of a turnpoint
>>or
>> start/finish..
>> Please don't let anyone know I revealed this secret
>>to you. My life would
>> be in jeopardy and the Nigerians would renege on their
>>deal to wire money
>> my account.
>>

>'Steve R.' wrote in message
>> ROTFLMAO!
>>

>Me too!
>
>Ian

Now, THERE'S a character we haven't heard from in a
long time! Anyone remember Me Too from Dick Tracy
in the late 1940s?

Google