PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Jim Vincent

Roger Druce
September 30th 04, 06:42 AM
If Jim Vincent is reading this email group, would you email me offline
please. My request to you Jim is straightforward. You have a good
powerpoint presentation on Positive Control Checks and Critical Assembly
Checks which I have downloaded for personal use. However I would like to
adapt it and use it on a glider inspector training course here in Melbourne
Australia in a fortnights time. I would of course give you due credit for
the slides that I use. Is this OK with you??

Otherwise if someone has Jim's email address that they could supply to me,
then I will email Jim direct.

Thanks
Roger Druce

Google