PDA

View Full Version : F/S - Standard Cirrus 75

Bob
October 4th 04, 12:23 AM
Hi all

I have for sale my dearly loved Canadian registered Standard Cirrus 75
- Canadian registration C-GGXT
- Serial # 612 (member of Standard Cirrus Newsgroup)
- 760 total hours ..... no damage history
- totally refinished about 1996 or so, and still in excellent shape.
- Borgelt B100 computer w/remote elec. vario, and remote control
cable (dial in from your lap instead of leaning forward to change
settings,
and all manuals and cables
- new Filser ATR 600 panel mount radio --- it's awesome!
- all other instruments including Winter mechanical vario, airspeed, altim.,
etc.
- Udo Rumpf's one man rigging equip.
- oxygen bottle and 2 masks (not mounted)
- clamshell all metal trailer in excellent condition w/all new wiring and
lights.
- tow bar (but no wing wheel)
- new wing stands.
- I fly it with water all the time. It's terrific!
- there are no liens on this glider.
- all logs are up to date.
- the only thing missing is the compass which cracked on me this season
(easily replaced)

Asking $22,000 US or $27,500 CDN

I have lots of pictures I can send on request.
Contact Bob Leger by phone at 905-668-5111 Canada
or email

thanks

Bob Leger

Google