PDA

View Full Version : Ventus B tail tank add on

Cliff Hilty
October 7th 04, 02:56 PM
Hi everybody, I was wondering if any one has purchased
and installed the factory's aftermarket tail tank for
the Ventus B? And if so what was included and what
was not? Tips and do's and don'ts? ect.

Thanks for any input!

Stewart Kissel
October 7th 04, 03:53 PM
I have one in mine....currently in the process of replacing
the bellows on it. It works great. I cannot claim
credit for it...previous owner did it. Contact Jim
Norris (GB) or email me and I will send his addy to
u.

At 14:24 07 October 2004, Cliff Hilty wrote:
>Hi everybody, I was wondering if any one has purchased
>and installed the factory's aftermarket tail tank for
>the Ventus B? And if so what was included and what
>was not? Tips and do's and don'ts? ect.
>
>Thanks for any input!

Google