PDA

View Full Version : FS SGS1-26E

Quietpilot
October 8th 04, 02:52 AM
On behalf of a friend I have been authorized to offer his Schweizer 1-26E for
sale. Basic instrumentation plus Winter mechanical and Borgeldt electric
varios, relatively new canopy, open trailer. No radio...uses handheld.
Estimating total hours at 1200 as I do not have logbooks in my possession.
Trailer and plane in good condition; no major squawks that I am aware of. Well
cared for by current owner. Based in SoCal.

Can forward phone number to interested parties. Thanks!

MG/San Diego

BTIZ
October 8th 04, 06:42 AM
Mark... what's the serial number.. ?
BT

"Quietpilot" > wrote in message
> On behalf of a friend I have been authorized to offer his Schweizer 1-26E
> for
> sale. Basic instrumentation plus Winter mechanical and Borgeldt electric
> varios, relatively new canopy, open trailer. No radio...uses handheld.
> Estimating total hours at 1200 as I do not have logbooks in my possession.
> Trailer and plane in good condition; no major squawks that I am aware of.
> Well
> cared for by current owner. Based in SoCal.
>
> Can forward phone number to interested parties. Thanks!
>
> MG/San Diego

Google