PDA

View Full Version : Compaq Aero 1500 Cradle

PENN2P
October 16th 04, 11:26 PM
Looking for a cradle for 1500 series Compaq PDA. I have two, but both went bad
during a power surge. AC adapters are OK.

Paul Remde
October 18th 04, 06:04 PM
Hi,

I don't have any spare cradles but you can charge it using the power port on
the bottom of the unit. I could have Team Goddard create a serial sync
cable for you (without power). It would allow you to connect the PC to the
PDA.

If you already have a cradle or cable for conneting the unit to a GPS-NAV or
302 you could probably use a gender changer and perhaps a null modem adapter
to connect to the PC.

Let me know if you need more help or a custom cable.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"PENN2P" > wrote in message
> Looking for a cradle for 1500 series Compaq PDA. I have two, but both went
bad
> during a power surge. AC adapters are OK.

Google