PDA

View Full Version : XC/racing oriented soaring club near St Louis

Kirk Stant
November 5th 04, 11:08 PM
I'm relocating to St Louis this winter and need to pick a local
soaring club to fly with - any recommendations? I have my own glider,
and enjoy XC, racing, and OLC, so I'm less concerned with availability
of training/gliders but want to join a fun club (read: beer drinkers
with a gliding problem...)that likes to do some serious flying.

I can be reached at kirk66atcoxdotnet (make appropriate anti-spam
fixes).

Kirk Stant
66

BTIZ
November 6th 04, 05:33 AM
I've visited the St Louis Club, about 30nm east of St Louis, great field,
great equipment and great people... not sure if they are into XC or racing
as a club... but I'm sure some of their members might be.
http://www.stlsoar.org/

BT

"Kirk Stant" > wrote in message
om...
> I'm relocating to St Louis this winter and need to pick a local
> soaring club to fly with - any recommendations? I have my own glider,
> and enjoy XC, racing, and OLC, so I'm less concerned with availability
> of training/gliders but want to join a fun club (read: beer drinkers
> with a gliding problem...)that likes to do some serious flying.
>
> I can be reached at kirk66atcoxdotnet (make appropriate anti-spam
> fixes).
>
> Kirk Stant
> 66

ZASoars
November 6th 04, 10:23 PM
Put Silver Creek Glider Club on your MUST consider list .
www.silvercreekgliderclub.com
Outstanding field Great members Good flying area.

Google