PDA

View Full Version : looking for LS6c flight manual (pdf)

Chris
November 14th 04, 05:52 PM
In my upcoming holiday I will be flying a LS6c and would like to prepare
upfront in reading the flight manual. Could someone please send me such a
manual in pdf/word-format.

My temporary email address for that case is

Thanks in advance,
Christian

Chris
November 14th 04, 07:41 PM
SOLVED - was just informed (thank you Ira) that the DG page has all the LS
manuals on line :)

"Chris" <none@none> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.telekom.at...
> In my upcoming holiday I will be flying a LS6c and would like to prepare
> upfront in reading the flight manual. Could someone please send me such a
> manual in pdf/word-format.
>
> My temporary email address for that case is
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Christian

Google