PDA

View Full Version : Gliding Photo Competition

OscarCVox
November 29th 04, 08:28 PM
In this grotty winter weather it is lovely to see some pics of what soaring is
all about.
http://www.itadvice.co.uk/weatherjack/picture-comp/picture-comp-p01.html

Well worth a look
Nigel

Mal
November 29th 04, 08:41 PM
Come to Australia on Sunday 11.9 knots to FL 140 cloud base at FL180 wave
above that various levels to FL250 http://www.mals.net/ncw04/

"OscarCVox" > wrote in message
> In this grotty winter weather it is lovely to see some pics of what
> soaring is
> all about.
> http://www.itadvice.co.uk/weatherjack/picture-comp/picture-comp-p01.html
>
> Well worth a look
> Nigel

Bob
December 2nd 04, 12:42 PM
Beautiful pictures one and all.
Call me picky but as they are such nice photos, wouldn't it be nice if
you could view them at their original size...

Bob

OscarCVox wrote:
> In this grotty winter weather it is lovely to see some pics of what
soaring is
> all about.

http://www.itadvice.co.uk/weatherjack/picture-comp/picture-comp-p01.html

> Well worth a look
> Nigel

Mal
December 4th 04, 01:59 AM
I did more than one gig of transfer last month $$$$$$$$.

Given all my medical bills I can hardly afford extra data transfer costs on
my www.mals.net server.

alt.binaries.pictures.aviation I will put them here full size that's
750kb however do you wish them to be full size but reduced in kb size.

"Bob" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Beautiful pictures one and all.
> Call me picky but as they are such nice photos, wouldn't it be nice if
> you could view them at their original size...
>
> Bob
>

> OscarCVox wrote:
>> In this grotty winter weather it is lovely to see some pics of what
> soaring is
>> all about.
>>
> http://www.itadvice.co.uk/weatherjack/picture-comp/picture-comp-p01.html
>>
>> Well worth a look
>> Nigel

Milan
December 4th 04, 07:16 PM
It's always nice to see some gliding pictures.
Here everybody can browse through my pictures
with gliders on PlanePictures.net aviation
database:
http://www.planepictures.net/xsearch.cgi?ac-srng=4&ac-srch=Glider&al-srng=1&al-srch=&co-srng=1&co-srch=&lo-srng=1&lo-srch=&pg-srng=1&pg-srch=Milan+Korbar&rg-srng=1&rg-srch=&offset=0&range=50
If you click on thumbnail, you will get larger picture. In case,
somebody
wish to have original, let me know by mail through the "contact
photographer".

Milan

Google