PDA

View Full Version : Transplant GPS for Ipaq For Sale

Scott Elhardt
November 30th 04, 03:49 AM
I am selling a transplant WAAS compatible GPS for pocket PC's.
Details and photo is available at http://www.elhardt.us/ForSale.htm

Scott

Paul Remde
November 30th 04, 04:55 AM
Hi Scott,

If I read your web page notes correctly, you're selling a Transplant IGPSJ
GPS sleeve. Photos of new units are available here if anyone wants to see
what he's selling:
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/gps.htm#IGPSJ

It is a nice, elegant GPS option for owners of iPAQs that fit into expansion
packs.

I'm not trying to get you to buy new units, but rather trying to help Scott
sell his GPS. I've sold a few of them over the years with no complaints.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"Scott Elhardt" > wrote in message
om...
> I am selling a transplant WAAS compatible GPS for pocket PC's.
> Details and photo is available at http://www.elhardt.us/ForSale.htm
>
> Scott

Scott Elhardt
December 1st 04, 04:05 AM
Paul;

Thanks for the clarification and help!

Scott

"Paul Remde" > wrote in message news:<G2Tqd.417966$wV.11851@attbi_s54>...
> Hi Scott,
>
> If I read your web page notes correctly, you're selling a Transplant IGPSJ
> GPS sleeve. Photos of new units are available here if anyone wants to see
> what he's selling:
> http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/gps.htm#IGPSJ
>
> It is a nice, elegant GPS option for owners of iPAQs that fit into expansion
> packs.
>
> I'm not trying to get you to buy new units, but rather trying to help Scott
> sell his GPS. I've sold a few of them over the years with no complaints.
>
> Paul Remde
> Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
> http://www.cumulus-soaring.com
>

> "Scott Elhardt" > wrote in message
> om...
> > I am selling a transplant WAAS compatible GPS for pocket PC's.
> > Details and photo is available at http://www.elhardt.us/ForSale.htm
> >
> > Scott

Google