PDA

View Full Version : Stemme S10-VT Polar

Catherine Conway
December 21st 04, 11:37 AM
Hi

Does anyone have a polar for the Stemme S10-VT for an LX5000 and winpilot?
I'm flying in the club class nationals here in OZ and at the moment the LX
thinks its an ASH and we dont quite make the final glide numbers :)

There is a polar in Winpilot but its predicting the max L/D two up as 65:1.
I'm not sure I believe it.

Thanks

-Cath

Jürgen Becker
December 21st 04, 12:13 PM
Hi Cathrine,

a max L/D of 65:1 for a Stemme S10-VT is a joke! If you take 50:1 you are
right!

But there is a good url that leeds you to the polare of the Stemme S10-VT:
http://www.stemme.de/daten/e/index.html
http://www.stemme.de/daten/d/produkte/s10/polare.htm

Enjoy!

Jürgen
--------------

Bob K.
December 21st 04, 05:17 PM
Earlier, Catherine Conway wrote:

> There is a polar in Winpilot but its
> predicting the max L/D two up as 65:1.
> I'm not sure I believe it.

[careening wildly off-topic]

Oh, Catherine, your skepticism so, so pains me... _not_. :)

Can't remember if you still have the Tiger; if so I hope it's running
well for you!
Bob "Actually seen a Boomerang!" K.
http://www.hpaircraft.com

Google