PDA

View Full Version : Christmas presents

December 27th 04, 05:26 PM
I received an emergency land-out kit from my crew for Christmas. It
includes the following vital supplies:-
A beer.
2 chocolate bars.
A box of matches (the wait may be long and cold - or destroy the
aircraft to prevent it falling into the hands of the enemy).
An old pair of underpants (to replace the worn ones if necessary or to
start washing the glider whilst waiting).
Deodorant (Farmers daughters may be present or to hide the fact that
you needed to replace underpants).
Mosquito repellent (African bugs are big).
Hair gel (for the farmers' daughters).
A mirror (to apply the gel or to reassure yourself that you are in one
piece).

These were considered the essential items. My crew say that I can add
my own luxuries.

Merry Christmas and may 2005 be filled with many thermals.
Clinton Birch
LAK 12

Google