PDA

View Full Version : SeeYou 2.82...anyone try it yet?

Stewart Kissel
January 3rd 05, 04:54 AM
Worth the $70 to upgrade?

Charles Yeates
January 3rd 05, 09:21 AM
Stewart Kissel wrote:
> Worth the $70 to upgrade?

Don't know but thought the upgrade download was free, if you already
have an earlier version.

--
Charles Yeates

Swidnik PW-6U & PW-5
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/yeatesc/world.html

Mal.com
January 3rd 05, 11:29 AM
I downloaded and put in the number from the previous version it works.

"Charles Yeates" > wrote in message

> Stewart Kissel wrote:
>> Worth the $70 to upgrade?
>
> Don't know but thought the upgrade download was free, if you already have
> an earlier version.
>
> --
> Charles Yeates
>
> Swidnik PW-6U & PW-5
> http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/yeatesc/world.html

Andrej Kolar
January 3rd 05, 07:19 PM
Stewart,

all minor upgrades to SeeYou are free. I checked my books and you can
upgrade for free. Simply download the "SeeYou 2.82 Upgrade" from
http://www.seeyou.ws/dload-seeyou.php

Settings and registration key remain intact during the upgrade. Enjoy.
Andrej
--
glider pilots use
http://www.SeeYou.ws

"Stewart Kissel" > wrote in
message ...
> Worth the $70 to upgrade?

Andy Blackburn
January 3rd 05, 09:31 PM
At 20:00 03 January 2005, Andrej Kolar wrote:
>Settings and registration key remain intact during
>the upgrade. Enjoy.

My registration key was erased through the upgrade
process - but 2.82 worked fine after I re-entered it
manually. Glad a kept a record of it. Never happened
before.

9B

Google