PDA

View Full Version : L-23 AD

F.L. Whiteley
January 9th 05, 07:04 PM
Anyone been quoted a price on the part yet, if buying a replacement is
considered the better option?

http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgAD.nsf/0/7FB2202464A9999686256F6C005C6526?OpenDocument

TIA,

Frank Whiteley

January 10th 05, 04:41 PM
I called the Blanik America guy and the replacement part was around
$440 or so. Needless to say when our club has this part inspected we
are hoping that we do find a crack. That way the replacement part is
free.

Alex

F.L. Whiteley wrote:
> Anyone been quoted a price on the part yet, if buying a replacement
is
> considered the better option?

http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgAD.nsf/0/7FB2202464A9999686256F6C005C6526?OpenDocument

> TIA,
>
> Frank Whiteley

F.L. Whiteley
January 10th 05, 07:19 PM
Thanks. Yes, we had ours inspected 100 hours ago, but will now come under
this new AD. We suspect it's all due to bad welds.

Frank

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I called the Blanik America guy and the replacement part was around
> $440 or so. Needless to say when our club has this part inspected we
> are hoping that we do find a crack. That way the replacement part is
> free.
>
> Alex
>

> F.L. Whiteley wrote:
> > Anyone been quoted a price on the part yet, if buying a replacement
> is
> > considered the better option?

http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgAD.nsf/0/7FB2202464A9999686256F6C005C6526?OpenDocument

> > TIA,