PDA

View Full Version : EW Model D Calibration

Wayne Paul
January 14th 05, 02:02 AM
Where in the US can I get my EW Model D calibrated?

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com

Paul Remde
January 14th 05, 03:38 AM
Hi,

The SSA web site used to have calibration locations but the new one doesn't.
Judy Ruprecht recently sent me the data below.

http://www.ssa.org/trysoaring/Calibration.asp

Please note, however, that SSA Business Member Craggy Aero should be added:
www.craggyaero.com

It is my understanding that any location can calibrate any barograph type.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"Wayne Paul" > wrote in message
> Where in the US can I get my EW Model D calibrated?
>
> Wayne
> http://www.soaridaho.com

Pete Brown
January 14th 05, 07:37 AM
Wayne:

Joe Trinkwalder has done my EW Flight recorder B model. Good
service and very quick turnaround. I would guess he could do
a D model just as easily.

J.C. Trinkwalder Product Design
7658 Arnold Dr.
Tonowanda, NY 14120-3125
Phone: 716-692-4326

--

Peter D. Brown
http://home.gci.net/~pdb/

Dan'l
January 15th 05, 01:06 AM
Pete Brown wrote:
> Wayne:
>
> Joe Trinkwalder has done my EW Flight recorder B model. Good
> service and very quick turnaround. I would guess he could do
> a D model just as easily.
>
> J.C. Trinkwalder Product Design
> 7658 Arnold Dr.
> Tonowanda, NY 14120-3125
> Phone: 716-692-4326
>

> Wayne Paul wrote:
> > Where in the US can I get my EW Model D calibrated?
> >
> > Wayne
> > http://www.soaridaho.com

Our club had their EW D calibrated 8 Nov 04 by Carl Herold; surface to
38,000'; cost $40USD, plus return shipping, less than a week
turnaround, excellent documentation, he has all the required software
and cables, cdherold (at) charter dot net; we've also had 2
volksloggers cal'd there, totally satisfied. He's in Reno.
Dan
High Flights Soaring Club
Colorado Springs

Google