PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 28' Parachute

MC
January 15th 05, 03:36 AM
Does anyone have a 28' Parachute that is in good condition that they are
willing to sell?

thanks,

Mike

Mal.com
January 15th 05, 09:53 AM
http://www.parachutesaustralia.com/s2/prod_emer_slmpk.php

Email Parachutes Australia never know your luck.

Mal

"MC" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have a 28' Parachute that is in good condition that they are
> willing to sell?
>
> thanks,
>
> Mike

Nick Gilbert
January 15th 05, 09:57 AM
Where are you??

Let me guess.... America?

"MC" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have a 28' Parachute that is in good condition that they are
> willing to sell?
>
> thanks,
>
> Mike

Mal.com
January 15th 05, 10:11 AM
http://www.comcast.net

tracert 68.35.26.148

Tracing route to pcp02024167pcs.brodwy01.nm.comcast.net [68.35.26.148]

"Nick Gilbert" > wrote in message
> Where are you??
>

> Let me guess.... America?
>

> "MC" > wrote in message
>> Does anyone have a 28' Parachute that is in good condition that they are
>> willing to sell?
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> Mike

Jim Vincent
January 15th 05, 04:07 PM
>> Let me guess.... America?

Gee, Canada, USA, Brazil, Mexico...Tiera del Fuego?

Jim Vincent
N483SZ

January 15th 05, 06:04 PM
Doesn't make him all bad does it Nick?

Nick Gilbert wrote:
> Where are you??
>

> Let me guess.... America?
>

> "MC" > wrote in message
> > Does anyone have a 28' Parachute that is in good condition that
they are
> > willing to sell?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Mike

MC
January 15th 05, 06:48 PM
Opps sorry, new to the group, yes Im in the United States of America. Do you
have a chute to sell-in the United States?

Mike

"Nick Gilbert" > wrote in message
> Where are you??
>

> Let me guess.... America?
>

> "MC" > wrote in message
> > Does anyone have a 28' Parachute that is in good condition that they
are
> > willing to sell?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Mike

Eric Greenwell
January 15th 05, 07:45 PM
Jim Vincent wrote:
>>>Let me guess.... America?
>

> Gee, Canada, USA, Brazil, Mexico...Tiera del Fuego?

"America" is the USA; "Americas" contains all those places you list;
"North America" would be USA, Canada, Mexico. You can be sure the none
of the residents of the countries listed (except USA) will tell you they
live in America!

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

Nick Gilbert
January 16th 05, 12:09 AM
Hell No, it doesnt make him all that bad.

The rest of the world are now used to assuming that if someone doesnt state
their location, they are in the USA.

Nick.

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Doesn't make him all bad does it Nick?
>

> Nick Gilbert wrote:
>> Where are you??
>>

>> Let me guess.... America?
>>

>> "MC" > wrote in message
>> > Does anyone have a 28' Parachute that is in good condition that
> they are
>> > willing to sell?
>> >
>> > thanks,
>> >
>> > Mike