PDA

View Full Version : Polar Glider Program

WDM
January 17th 05, 11:33 PM
Jeff Farrow created the Polar Glider Software located in Australia. All
the final glide calculators (JSW,Wright and Stocker)that it produces are
only available in kilometers from what I can tell in Version 1.1. Does
anyone know if the program was ever modified to support either miles or
nautical miles? If not, does anyone know how to contact Jeff Farrow via
email?

Thanks,
WDM
wdmorse(RMV)@earth(RMV)link.(RMV)net

fcuk'n
January 18th 05, 01:17 PM
"WDM" > wrote in message
om...
> Jeff Farrow created the Polar Glider Software located in Australia. All
> the final glide calculators (JSW,Wright and Stocker)that it produces are
> only available in kilometers from what I can tell in Version 1.1. Does
> anyone know if the program was ever modified to support either miles or
> nautical miles? If not, does anyone know how to contact Jeff Farrow via
> email?
> Thanks,
> WDM
> wdmorse(RMV)@earth(RMV)link.(RMV)net

You could try joining the aus-soaring mailing list and try contacting him there.

http://www.aus-soaring.on.net/mlist.htm

HTH

fk'n

Google