PDA

View Full Version : Region 3 contest at Harris Hill Soaring, July 14 - 20 2019

Joan Taylor
May 29th 19, 09:30 PM
The Soaring Capital of America is proud to host this years Region 3 Contest July 14 - July 20 2019 with July 13 being the practice day.
15 meter, 18 meter and Sports class are welcome. IF you havent flown at our historic site before, you are in for a real treat. The people, the scenery and the fabulous hospitality in store for you is something you wont soon forget.
We have dry camping available, many local hotels, some social activities, and lots of opportunity to learn, to teach and to soar.
Apply on the SSA website under Region 3

Hope to see you at the hill!
Joanie Taylor
Contest Manager