PDA

View Full Version : SZD-56-2 Diana

Yurek
January 29th 05, 12:12 PM
At 00:00 29 January 2005, Michel Talon wrote:

>And you cannot see a single one here.
The point of view frequently depends of the point of seating : you
cannot see any Diana in France, because they are all flying in the USA
!

>How many private owners will buy such a glider? Private owners are
not all Bill Gates.
Of course, because Bill Gates is only one ! And that's enough !
But seriously : you did already require the "chinese" prices, without
even to know that Diana-2 is NOT more expensive than its famous
competitors...

The real goal of this construction is not to be the most sold one, but
to push forward the limits of the performance. And that is the only
criterion, which will be used to judge it...
Thy only limit, which the constructor gave to him self, was the span
of 15 m.
For this matter, Michel, you can see also -> http://www.sifow.com/
It will help you, I hope, to review your
German-Chinese-Polish-and-so-on prejudices... ;)

Ian Molesworth
January 29th 05, 01:02 PM
Surely the 1200 hour lifespan is a mistype. 12000 hours is the
'standard' composite lifespan at the moment, I can't see why the Diana
would be any different to any other airframe out there, dg, schempp,
schleicher, Hph et al.

Ian

Google