PDA

View Full Version : 260hp Pawnee towing at Salida, Colorado for 2k5 summer

Stewart Kissel
February 2nd 05, 03:58 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChaffeeCoCoSoaring/

Just got word this evening...after a year of trying,
the FAA has approved the Pawnee for towing. It will
be a very low key operation...so it is highly recomended
to use the Yahoo site to contact the ops guy.

Shawn
February 2nd 05, 04:19 AM
Stewart Kissel wrote:

> Just got word this evening...after a year of trying,
> the FAA has approved the Pawnee for towing. It will
> be a very low key operation...so it is highly recomended
> to use the Yahoo site to contact the ops guy.

AFT!

5Z
February 2nd 05, 04:37 AM
Hmm, that photo on the yahoo group looks familiar!

Finally got around to putting it on paper using a Walgreens coupon for
some free 4x6 prints. Looks better than many postcards of Colorado.
Good choice!

-Tom

BTIZ
February 2nd 05, 06:10 AM
great going Stewart...
we'll pass the word around here..

BT

"Stewart Kissel" > wrote in
message ...

> Just got word this evening...after a year of trying,
> the FAA has approved the Pawnee for towing. It will
> be a very low key operation...so it is highly recomended
> to use the Yahoo site to contact the ops guy.

Stewart Kissel
February 3rd 05, 02:08 AM
I forgot to give credit to the FAA for living up to
their motto...

'We're not happy unless you're not happy' ):

At 07:00 02 February 2005, Btiz wrote:
>great going Stewart...
>we'll pass the word around here..
>
>BT
>
>'Stewart Kissel' wrote in
>message ...
>>
>> Just got word this evening...after a year of trying,
>> the FAA has approved the Pawnee for towing. It will
>> be a very low key operation...so it is highly recomended
>> to use the Yahoo site to contact the ops guy.

Google