PDA

View Full Version : USA: Discus 2b for sale

Guy Byars
February 3rd 05, 02:58 AM
Discus 2b for sale:

Year of mfg: 2000 S/N 58. Approx 120 flights, 180 hours. Factory Cobra
trailer with glass top, Cambridge 302, Becker Radio, Winter Mechanical
Vario, Boom Mike, ELT, Tilt up instrument panel, Two tow hooks, Canopy
cover, Tow out Gear (wing wheel and tow bar), Lots of options, Perfect
condition, Immediate delivery, located at Caesar Creek Soaring Club, near
Cincinnati OH

$74,500 USD

Guy Byars 513-307-1484

Photos at: http://www.gfbyars.com/d2b/index.shtml

Remove NEYTSPAM to reply

Paul Remde
February 3rd 05, 04:03 PM
Wow. That is a pretty glider!

Paul Remde

"Guy Byars" > wrote in message
> Discus 2b for sale:
>
> Year of mfg: 2000 S/N 58. Approx 120 flights, 180 hours. Factory Cobra
> trailer with glass top, Cambridge 302, Becker Radio, Winter Mechanical
> Vario, Boom Mike, ELT, Tilt up instrument panel, Two tow hooks, Canopy
> cover, Tow out Gear (wing wheel and tow bar), Lots of options, Perfect
> condition, Immediate delivery, located at Caesar Creek Soaring Club, near
> Cincinnati OH
>
> $74,500 USD
>
> Guy Byars 513-307-1484
>
> Photos at: http://www.gfbyars.com/d2b/index.shtml
>
> Remove NEYTSPAM to reply

Nick Gilbert
February 4th 05, 01:32 PM
are you offering finance?? :)

It is gliders like yours that remind me to put my head down at work!!

Nick.

"Paul Remde" > wrote in message
> Wow. That is a pretty glider!
>
> Paul Remde
>
> "Guy Byars" > wrote in message
>> Discus 2b for sale:
>>
>> Year of mfg: 2000 S/N 58. Approx 120 flights, 180 hours. Factory Cobra
>> trailer with glass top, Cambridge 302, Becker Radio, Winter Mechanical
>> Vario, Boom Mike, ELT, Tilt up instrument panel, Two tow hooks, Canopy
>> cover, Tow out Gear (wing wheel and tow bar), Lots of options, Perfect
>> condition, Immediate delivery, located at Caesar Creek Soaring Club, near
>> Cincinnati OH
>>
>> $74,500 USD
>>
>> Guy Byars 513-307-1484
>>
>> Photos at: http://www.gfbyars.com/d2b/index.shtml