PDA

View Full Version : cleaning mold off wing covers

Key Dismukes
June 10th 19, 06:47 PM
Does anyone have experience with best technique to clean mold off wing covers?
thanks,
KD

June 10th 19, 08:38 PM
On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 1:47:18 PM UTC-4, Key Dismukes wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with best technique to clean mold off wing covers?
> thanks,
> KD

1 cup bleach and 1/4 cup mild soap in 1 gallon water. Clean with a soft bristle brush or sponge. Allow to soak for up to 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

Bob Kuykendall
June 10th 19, 09:30 PM
Darn, I was hoping this thread was about cleaning covers off of wing molds.

Roy B.
June 10th 19, 10:16 PM
I used a product called OxyClean on my Cloudancer covers. It took the mold away and restored the bright white color. I used a standard top loading wash machine with mildly warm water and I air dried them.
ROY

Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)
June 10th 19, 10:32 PM
I will say (being RAS)..... you are tongue in cheek.......
Hard to read sarcasm in words only unless you know the poster really well.....
I am making an edumacated guess here......

Key Dismukes
June 18th 19, 02:39 AM
On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 10:47:18 AM UTC-7, Key Dismukes wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with best technique to clean mold off wing covers?
> thanks,
> KD

Many thanks for all the helpful suggestions. We are trying them one by one.

Key

Google