PDA

View Full Version : Tows in Southern Utah in March?

ttaylor at cc.usu.edu
February 3rd 05, 07:15 PM
Is there anyplace to get a tow in Southern Utah in Mid March? I want to
get out of the cold and head south for a few days. I remember good
thermals in the area last year when I flew my Mooney down at that time
of year.

Tim
Ventus B
Logan, UT

Stewart Kissel
February 4th 05, 12:53 AM

Guenther may be towing at Parowan that early...give
him a shout.

At 20:00 03 February 2005, Ttaylor At Cc.Usu.Edu wrote:
>Is there anyplace to get a tow in Southern Utah in
>Mid March? I want to
>get out of the cold and head south for a few days.
>I remember good
>thermals in the area last year when I flew my Mooney
>down at that time
>of year.
>
>Tim
>Ventus B
>Logan, UT

BTIZ
February 4th 05, 02:04 AM
if not.. come on down you Las Vegas.. www.lvvsa.org late march is about the
time the thermals start. we are a weekend club... but I can put you in touch
with someone who may tow mid week..
(there are two commercial operations here now competing for business)

BT

"Stewart Kissel" > wrote in
message ...

> Guenther may be towing at Parowan that early...give
> him a shout.
>

> At 20:00 03 February 2005, Ttaylor At Cc.Usu.Edu wrote:
>>Is there anyplace to get a tow in Southern Utah in
>>Mid March? I want to
>>get out of the cold and head south for a few days.
>>I remember good
>>thermals in the area last year when I flew my Mooney
>>down at that time
>>of year.
>>
>>Tim
>>Ventus B