PDA

View Full Version : Gliders in China

glider rider
February 4th 05, 10:34 PM
Does anyone know if there is a glider community in China?

With the exchange rate of the Euro, I wonder if a proven design
could be produced in China. Even if ships were hand produced
the labor rate would be very low.

F.L. Whiteley
February 4th 05, 10:36 PM
"glider rider" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Does anyone know if there is a glider community in China?
>
> With the exchange rate of the Euro, I wonder if a proven design
> could be produced in China. Even if ships were hand produced
> the labor rate would be very low.

There was once some exploration of producing the PW-5 in China. There has
been some glider training in China and IIRC some Chinese built gliders.

Takehiko Akiyama
February 5th 05, 03:20 AM
Aero Sports Federation of China (ASFC)

"glider rider" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Does anyone know if there is a glider community in China?
>
> With the exchange rate of the Euro, I wonder if a proven design
> could be produced in China. Even if ships were hand produced
> the labor rate would be very low.

Google