PDA

View Full Version : Tasman vario for sale

Kevin Anderson
February 16th 05, 01:49 AM
One year old Tasman vario for sale. New $575.

First $400 gets it.

Kevin Anderson
USA

keelstrake
February 17th 05, 10:03 PM
What's the model number and what goes with it?

Kevin Anderson
February 18th 05, 12:57 AM
Vario is one year old, Tasman V1000.

You can see more info on it on Bob Wanders web site.

Included is vario, electrical connection, and manuel.

I am replacing it to go to a B-50 to help drive winpilot pro.

Kevin
"keelstrake" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> What's the model number and what goes with it?

Kevin Anderson
February 25th 05, 09:37 PM
Tasman sold,

Thanks

Kevin
"Kevin Anderson" > wrote in message
> Vario is one year old, Tasman V1000.
>
> You can see more info on it on Bob Wanders web site.
>
> Included is vario, electrical connection, and manuel.
>
> I am replacing it to go to a B-50 to help drive winpilot pro.
>
> Kevin
> "keelstrake" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> What's the model number and what goes with it?

Google