PDA

View Full Version : Hobbs 2019 18m/Open - DAY8 FINAL DAY - Thu 06-27 - GOES-16 sat videoand HRRR model

WaltWX[_2_]
June 28th 19, 07:31 PM
This Dropbox folder contains the *.mp4 video for DAY8 along with a HRRR model thermal height forecast. No winning pilot flight log added:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n1b3mxelgp6hpjj/AABzegwNMu7dnaIaQSa7Lg7ra?dl=0

For your convenience, here are just the files for DAY8:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vxeixzdorq6dvq/Hobbs_DAY8_20190627_GOES-16.mp4?raw=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ki6iuyr5wxtf4l/2019062712.hrrr_KHOB_TI_Tsec.jpg?raw=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/biczj4gvb0je6t5/2019062715.hrrr_KHOB_TI_Tsec.jpg?raw=1

___________________________________

Folders for all contest days:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pzf9xe9j9yxr6q/AACMp_KU1ajNvx54FljWsKZHa?dl=0

Enter the folder for the relevant day. Also in there are HRRR model forecasts of thermal heights.

____________________________________

Comments on Dropbox

Are you having difficulty viewing the files when I give you a link to a folder? Manually adding URLs for just the files is time consuming for me. Dropbox seems to be getting more difficult to use. Your comments...

Walt Rogers WX

June 28th 19, 08:05 PM
On Friday, June 28, 2019 at 2:31:38 PM UTC-4, WaltWX wrote:
> This Dropbox folder contains the *.mp4 video for DAY8 along with a HRRR model thermal height forecast. No winning pilot flight log added:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n1b3mxelgp6hpjj/AABzegwNMu7dnaIaQSa7Lg7ra?dl=0
>
> For your convenience, here are just the files for DAY8:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vxeixzdorq6dvq/Hobbs_DAY8_20190627_GOES-16.mp4?raw=1
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ki6iuyr5wxtf4l/2019062712.hrrr_KHOB_TI_Tsec.jpg?raw=1
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/biczj4gvb0je6t5/2019062715.hrrr_KHOB_TI_Tsec.jpg?raw=1
>
> ___________________________________
>

> Folders for all contest days:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pzf9xe9j9yxr6q/AACMp_KU1ajNvx54FljWsKZHa?dl=0
>
> Enter the folder for the relevant day. Also in there are HRRR model forecasts of thermal heights.
>
> ____________________________________
>
> Comments on Dropbox
>
> Are you having difficulty viewing the files when I give you a link to a folder? Manually adding URLs for just the files is time consuming for me. Dropbox seems to be getting more difficult to use. Your comments...
>

> Walt Rogers WX

The top-folder link approach worked fine for me. Thanks Walt!

WaltWX[_2_]
June 29th 19, 03:41 AM
Flight Tracks added for 18m: Robin Clark RED, John Seaborn YELLOW

https://www.dropbox.com/s/34ydkzupc8264pw/HOBBS_18m_DAY8_GOES-16_FLIGHTTRACK_RobinClark_JohnSeaborn.mp4?raw=1

Walt Rogers WX

Google