PDA

View Full Version : HP-18 for sale $900

Victor Bravo
February 18th 05, 04:32 AM
First IMMEDIATE $900.00 (nine hundred dollars) in cash takes. HP-18,
has flown 1500 hours, needs complete restoration and possible repair.
Needs canopy, canopy broken. Needs wings re-profiled. Wing skins were
de-laminated (trailering damage), then repaired using Hysol injection
through hundreds of holes in the skin. Wing structure is airworthy or
near airworthy now, however this is probably an ideal candidate for an
Udo Rumpf Super 18 wing re-build, with most of the wing already built!
NO instruments or trailer included for the $1000. Open Gehrlein trailer
good condition available $1000. This aircraft is being sold because it
cannot be stored in it's present hangar any longer. Only serious buyers
with cash in hand please contact Bill Berle 818-634-9762 cel or
818-701-6801. If I do not get an immediate sale through this newsgroup
and others, it will go up for auction. I'd rather sell it cheaper,
sooner, and to a real homebuilder or glider pilot at this low price. NO
e-mail at the reply address, phone only.

Wayne Paul
February 18th 05, 12:24 PM
Udo's "Super HP-18" article is available at
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/HP-18/SUPER_HP_18.html

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

"Victor Bravo" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> First IMMEDIATE $900.00 (nine hundred dollars) in cash takes. HP-18,
> has flown 1500 hours, needs complete restoration and possible repair.
> Needs canopy, canopy broken. Needs wings re-profiled. Wing skins were
> de-laminated (trailering damage), then repaired using Hysol injection
> through hundreds of holes in the skin. Wing structure is airworthy or
> near airworthy now, however this is probably an ideal candidate for an
> Udo Rumpf Super 18 wing re-build, with most of the wing already built!
> NO instruments or trailer included for the $1000. Open Gehrlein trailer
> good condition available $1000. This aircraft is being sold because it
> cannot be stored in it's present hangar any longer. Only serious buyers
> with cash in hand please contact Bill Berle 818-634-9762 cel or
> 818-701-6801. If I do not get an immediate sale through this newsgroup
> and others, it will go up for auction. I'd rather sell it cheaper,
> sooner, and to a real homebuilder or glider pilot at this low price. NO
> e-mail at the reply address, phone only.

Wayne Paul
February 19th 05, 03:45 AM
Bill's HP-18 is N9090A.
(http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/HP-18/N9090A.html)

"Wayne Paul" > wrote in message
> Udo's "Super HP-18" article is available at
> http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/HP-18/SUPER_HP_18.html
>
> Wayne
> http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder
>
> "Victor Bravo" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > First IMMEDIATE $900.00 (nine hundred dollars) in cash takes. HP-18,
> > has flown 1500 hours, needs complete restoration and possible repair.
> > Needs canopy, canopy broken. Needs wings re-profiled. Wing skins were
> > de-laminated (trailering damage), then repaired using Hysol injection
> > through hundreds of holes in the skin. Wing structure is airworthy or
> > near airworthy now, however this is probably an ideal candidate for an
> > Udo Rumpf Super 18 wing re-build, with most of the wing already built!
> > NO instruments or trailer included for the $1000. Open Gehrlein trailer
> > good condition available $1000. This aircraft is being sold because it
> > cannot be stored in it's present hangar any longer. Only serious buyers
> > with cash in hand please contact Bill Berle 818-634-9762 cel or
> > 818-701-6801. If I do not get an immediate sale through this newsgroup
> > and others, it will go up for auction. I'd rather sell it cheaper,
> > sooner, and to a real homebuilder or glider pilot at this low price. NO
> > e-mail at the reply address, phone only.

Google