PDA

View Full Version : Wreaks in Florida

Blueskies
August 23rd 04, 01:12 AM
I hate to bring this up and I know it is a real shame that so may airplanes in Florida were wreaked during the
hurricane, but at least they were all on the ground and no one got hurt in them. I want to get some of those parts
flying again. Does anyone know where the insurance companies or who ever sells off the parts?

Thanks!
Dan D.
http://www.ameritech.net/users/ddevillers/start.html

Vaughn
August 23rd 04, 02:53 AM
"Blueskies" > wrote in message
m...
> I hate to bring this up and I know it is a real shame that so may airplanes in
Florida were wreaked during the
> hurricane, but at least they were all on the ground and no one got hurt in
them. I want to get some of those parts
> flying again. Does anyone know where the insurance companies or who ever sells
off the parts?

The major aircraft insurance companies have web sites for exactly that
purpose, though I think they deal in whole wrecks and not just parts. They have
a picture, description of each plane, and description of its damage and the
cause. I don't have a URL for you, but they are not too hard to find.

Vaughn

Dave S
August 23rd 04, 03:54 PM
People like Air Salvage of Dallas deal with parts.. been to their yard
before.. depending on what you want, it may have some useful stuff..

http://www.asod.com/

Dave

Vaughn wrote:

> "Blueskies" > wrote in message
> m...
>
>>I hate to bring this up and I know it is a real shame that so may airplanes in
>
> Florida were wreaked during the
>
>>hurricane, but at least they were all on the ground and no one got hurt in
>
> them. I want to get some of those parts
>
>>flying again. Does anyone know where the insurance companies or who ever sells
>
> off the parts?
>
> The major aircraft insurance companies have web sites for exactly that
> purpose, though I think they deal in whole wrecks and not just parts. They have
> a picture, description of each plane, and description of its damage and the
> cause. I don't have a URL for you, but they are not too hard to find.
>
> Vaughn

Google