PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Lycoming IO-360-C136 Core

Clyde Torres
August 23rd 04, 03:13 AM
Anyone in this forum know where I can get a Lycoming IO-360-C1E6 core with a
good crank and crank case? They have to be guaranteed good.

Please post back in this group, and I will contact you. Thanks.

Clyde Torres

Del Rawlins
August 23rd 04, 07:37 AM
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:13:57 GMT, "Clyde Torres"
> wrote:

>Anyone in this forum know where I can get a Lycoming IO-360-C1E6 core with a
>good crank and crank case? They have to be guaranteed good.

Florida.

Del Rawlins--
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply

Clyde Torres
August 23rd 04, 10:38 AM
"Del Rawlins" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:13:57 GMT, "Clyde Torres"
> > wrote:
>
> >Anyone in this forum know where I can get a Lycoming IO-360-C1E6 core
with a
> >good crank and crank case? They have to be guaranteed good.
>
> Florida.

What is Florida's phone number?

Darrel Toepfer
August 23rd 04, 12:01 PM
Clyde Torres wrote:

> What is Florida's phone number?

Dunno, but here's his website:

http://www.flyinggators.com/news/hurricane/exec.htm

Clyde Torres
August 24th 04, 03:02 AM
"Darrel Toepfer" > wrote in message
.. .
> Clyde Torres wrote:
>
> > What is Florida's phone number?
>
> Dunno, but here's his website:
>
> http://www.flyinggators.com/news/hurricane/exec.htm

I was at KORL two days after Hurricane Charley, and I didn't see any engines
for sale.

RobertR237
August 24th 04, 04:00 AM
>> Clyde Torres wrote:
>>
>> > What is Florida's phone number?
>>
>> Dunno, but here's his website:
>>
>> http://www.flyinggators.com/news/hurricane/exec.htm
>
>I was at KORL two days after Hurricane Charley, and I didn't see any engines
>for sale.

You are not likely to for several months while the Insurance Companies try to
wiggle out of paying as many claims as possible.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Darrel Toepfer
August 24th 04, 09:54 AM
Clyde Torres wrote:

> I was at KORL two days after Hurricane Charley, and I didn't see any engines
> for sale.

Patience, good things come to those that wait...

If you can't, have you tried Barnstormers.com ? There is a company from
Arkansas that has loads of engines...

Clyde Torres
August 25th 04, 12:44 AM
"Darrel Toepfer" > wrote in message
.. .
> Clyde Torres wrote:
>
> > I was at KORL two days after Hurricane Charley, and I didn't see any
engines
> > for sale.
>
> Patience, good things come to those that wait...
>
> If you can't, have you tried Barnstormers.com ? There is a company from
> Arkansas that has loads of engines...

I agree, Darrel, but I have a buddy that needs an engine pronto in Israel,
and I'm trying to help him out. I will check out the Arkansas company.

Thanks for the tip.

Clyde Torres
"Say it rapidly five times"

Ron Webb
August 28th 04, 10:22 PM
"Clyde Torres" > wrote in message
. ..
> Anyone in this forum know where I can get a Lycoming IO-360-C1E6 core with
> good crank and crank case? They have to be guaranteed good.

Hello

I have an IO-360 C1E6 for sale. It has been modified with high compression
pistons, an Ellison throttle body carb, and a lightspeed ignition on one
side (magneto on the other for reliability). It is in the experimental
category, but has only 50 hours on new jugs and pistons.

Estimated 220 HP.

Interested?

Ron Webb

Google