PDA

View Full Version : FS Ls-4a glider 26,500

Gary Guinn
July 3rd 19, 02:59 PM
for Sale LS-4A with Cobra trailer $26,500 Oklahoma USA

Will come with new conditional inspection upon sale Very good price for the performance. Great cross country ship. Comes with Wing Wheel, tow bar, tail dolly, canopy cover, Sheep skin cushion. Have logs books 2 and 3 Previous owner has dementia and His family has not found log book # 1. Has had 2 gear up landings repaired Professionally. Some yellowing of finish. ***pilot weight 132lbs to 242 lbs.*** Location: Tulsa, OK Airspeed: Winter Variometer: Winter with Macready ring Flight computer: LX1600 Radio: Dittel (logbook shows FSG2T was installed. glider only comes with FSG60M with cage that needs installed) Colibri Flight Recorder G-meter Mount for Oudie Oxygen: Nose AND CG release Trailer: Cobra in good shape, spare, dual jacks on glider fuselage dolly.
1984 model year

Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Gary

918-704-0277

spending my time flying the Decathlon and as a tow pilot.

this ship needs someone to fly her.

ad on wingsandwheels

Sean Franke
July 3rd 19, 10:31 PM
On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 7:59:16 AM UTC-6, Gary Guinn wrote:
> for Sale LS-4A with Cobra trailer $26,500 Oklahoma USA
>
> Will come with new conditional inspection upon sale Very good price for the performance. Great cross country ship. Comes with Wing Wheel, tow bar, tail dolly, canopy cover, Sheep skin cushion. Have logs books 2 and 3 Previous owner has dementia and His family has not found log book # 1. Has had 2 gear up landings repaired Professionally. Some yellowing of finish. ***pilot weight 132lbs to 242 lbs.*** Location: Tulsa, OK Airspeed: Winter Variometer: Winter with Macready ring Flight computer: LX1600 Radio: Dittel (logbook shows FSG2T was installed. glider only comes with FSG60M with cage that needs installed) Colibri Flight Recorder G-meter Mount for Oudie Oxygen: Nose AND CG release Trailer: Cobra in good shape, spare, dual jacks on glider fuselage dolly.
> 1984 model year
>

> Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma
> Gary
>
> 918-704-0277
>

> spending my time flying the Decathlon and as a tow pilot.
>
> this ship needs someone to fly her.
>
> ad on wingsandwheels

Here is a link: https://wingsandwheels.com/class/classified.php?id=3586

Google