PDA

View Full Version : Re: Why Iran Can't have Nukes

Byker
November 25th 18, 07:01 PM
"Fal" > wrote in message
m...

> Spirit Influence
>
> Notice the president's own feelings about his address to the UN. "One of
> our group told me that when I started to say 'In the name of God the
> almighty and merciful,' he saw a light around me, and I was placed inside
> this aura. I felt it myself. I felt the atmosphere suddenly change, and
> for those 27 or 28 minutes, the leaders of the world did not blink. .
> [T]hey were rapt. It seemed as if a hand was holding them there and had
> opened their eyes to receive the message from the Islamic Republic."
>
> Even the president himself has no qualms in telling people that he feels
> an unseen force influencing his mind. Such a scenario doesn't bode well
> for America or the West. Inspired by die-hard religious beliefs and his
> perception of an unseen force that works with his mind, the Iranian leader
> believes it is his duty to rid the world of American influence, destroy
> the nation of Israel and prepare the way for the return of the 12th imam.

The Iranians have a choice:

1) They can get rid of him

2) We can get rid of him

And if we have to do it, they can just kiss their C.J. asses goodbye.

Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! IT'S A NUKE!

joet5[_2_]
November 27th 18, 02:18 AM
Asshole Racist traitor.

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:01:14 -0600, "Byker" > wrote:

>"Fal" > wrote in message
m...

>> Spirit Influence
>>
>> Notice the president's own feelings about his address to the UN. "One of
>> our group told me that when I started to say 'In the name of God the
>> almighty and merciful,' he saw a light around me, and I was placed inside
>> this aura. I felt it myself. I felt the atmosphere suddenly change, and
>> for those 27 or 28 minutes, the leaders of the world did not blink. .
>> [T]hey were rapt. It seemed as if a hand was holding them there and had
>> opened their eyes to receive the message from the Islamic Republic."
>>
>> Even the president himself has no qualms in telling people that he feels
>> an unseen force influencing his mind. Such a scenario doesn't bode well
>> for America or the West. Inspired by die-hard religious beliefs and his
>> perception of an unseen force that works with his mind, the Iranian leader
>> believes it is his duty to rid the world of American influence, destroy
>> the nation of Israel and prepare the way for the return of the 12th imam.
>
>The Iranians have a choice:
>
>1) They can get rid of him
>
>2) We can get rid of him
>
>And if we have to do it, they can just kiss their C.J. asses goodbye.
>
>Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! IT'S A NUKE!

Google