PDA

View Full Version : ASK 21B receives FAA Approval of Standard Type Certificate G47EU Rev.2

Noelle Mayes[_2_]
July 12th 19, 02:37 AM
We are pleased to announce that after nearly a year and a half in
process, the ASK 21B has received final approvals for the FAA Standard
Type Certificate G47EU Rev. 2.

The ASK 21 has been in production for nearly four decades with very few
design change variants.

Alexander Schleicher has made a number of improvements to the basic
airframe including redesigning both cockpits to make more room for
larger pilots, changes to the rear canopy hinge to allow more opening
clearance for better egress, automatic aileron and airbrake connection,
6 inch main wheel, in fin ballast mounting provision for spin training
just to name a few.

An ASK 21B will be available at Williams Soaring Center for
demonstration flights beginning August 1. There is also an ASK 21B
ready for immediate delivery in Williams, CA.

Come by and see for yourself. $125K no instruments or trailer. Buy it
for your club today.

Rex and Noelle Mayes
williamssoaring.com

Darryl Ramm
July 12th 19, 03:09 AM
Wahoo! Congratulations. I will be be coming by to play with the new 21B at Williams Soaring.

Google