PDA

View Full Version : Paper Gliders

Roy Clark, B6
February 20th 05, 05:48 AM
Looking for sources of paper glider models or drawings for making them.

Thanks,

Roy Clark
B6
DG-300 N300VB

Chuck Lohre
February 20th 05, 06:43 AM
http://www.whitewings.com/ is the best

--
Best Regards,
Chuck Lohre, Lohre & Associates, Inc., Marketing Engineering

etienne van dillen
February 20th 05, 12:43 PM
Here a ls4 on paper!

http://www.vliegclubhoogeveen.nl/images/paper_ls4.gif

http://www.vliegclubhoogeveen.nl/images/paperastir.gif

etienne van dillen

"Roy Clark, B6" > schreef in bericht
oups.com...
> Looking for sources of paper glider models or drawings for making them.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Roy Clark
> B6
> DG-300 N300VB

keithw
February 20th 05, 06:58 PM
You will need a Pawnee to go with those gliders !!

Here is one in PDF format

--
keithw
- A website for Australian Pilots regardless of when, why, or what they fly -

Shawn
February 20th 05, 08:36 PM
keithw wrote:
> You will need a Pawnee to go with those gliders !!
>

> Here is one in PDF format

Where?

John H. Campbell
February 21st 05, 05:28 AM
Scale 1-26: Jim Adams. Promotion Models PO Box 203 Fraser, MI 48026

Nick Olson
February 21st 05, 08:33 AM
Try http://www.fiddlersgreen.net/index.htm

jonnyboy
February 21st 05, 11:26 AM
Ah yes -
the little known 'stealth' pawnee - very tricky to tow behind.

Jonny.

Erik Braun
February 21st 05, 12:55 PM
www.cardmodels.de

The Swift is quite easy to build, the Duo Discus is really tricky.

Greetings, Erik.

keithw
February 21st 05, 05:28 PM
Sorry ....I tried uploading the file but it won't accept a PDF file
format ...only image files are allowed.

--
keithw
- A website for Australian Pilots regardless of when, why, or what they fly -

Shawn
February 21st 05, 10:53 PM
keithw wrote:
> Sorry ....I tried uploading the file but it won't accept a PDF file
> format ...only image files are allowed.

Oh, OK. I went to the web site in your sig. thinking it was there.
FYI, Lots of ISPs will filter posts to a text-only news group (like ras)
that contain an attachment or picture. Leaves some of us (like me)
going "Huh?" :-)

Shawn

> keithw
> - A website for Australian Pilots regardless of when, why, or what they fly -

D.A.L
February 22nd 05, 12:56 PM
Anybody beat the 42' 3" distance (droping from 6 ft. high) mark with
the egg carton glider yet?

Google