PDA

View Full Version : Carl Uveges???

February 21st 05, 06:22 AM
A friend of mine without internet is trying to locate a soaring pilot
named Carl Uveges. At one time he owned a Cherokee II, possibly near
Philadelphia. If anyone knows what happened to Carl or his
whereabouts, please send me an email.

My friend is having a hassle with the FAA, trying to register the
Cherokee II, and Mr. Uveges might be able to clear up the mess.

Thanks,
Mike Reyes

Slick
February 21st 05, 11:12 AM
If he's anywhere near Ohio, there is a doctor with the last name that you
speak. Don't know his first name though.
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> A friend of mine without internet is trying to locate a soaring pilot
> named Carl Uveges. At one time he owned a Cherokee II, possibly near
> Philadelphia. If anyone knows what happened to Carl or his
> whereabouts, please send me an email.
>
> My friend is having a hassle with the FAA, trying to register the
> Cherokee II, and Mr. Uveges might be able to clear up the mess.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Reyes

Tim Hanke
February 22nd 05, 03:56 PM
There was a Carl Uveges in Schenectady, New York. Older man about 75,
that approached our club a couple of year's ago and was interested in
joining. He had a private pilot liscence in gliders and used to live in
PA. Not sure of any other information.

News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups