PDA

View Full Version : Amarillo by mornin'?

Jack
February 23rd 05, 01:56 AM
It appears that I may be transferred to Amarillo from Houston about
September or October. I'm wondering about the soaring group there. I
know someone in the area and he said the soaring club had ceased to
exist. He also said the group was trying to get a winch going in order
to reform the club. Anyone have any updates to Amarillo Soaring?

Jack Womack

Bob Johnson
February 23rd 05, 06:11 AM
Hi Jack,

Tom ought to be able to fill you in.

Tom Pressley
E-mail Address(es):

"Jack" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> It appears that I may be transferred to Amarillo from Houston about
> September or October. I'm wondering about the soaring group there. I
> know someone in the area and he said the soaring club had ceased to
> exist. He also said the group was trying to get a winch going in order
> to reform the club. Anyone have any updates to Amarillo Soaring?
>
> Jack Womack

Google